Monday, October 8, 2012

I'm not going to "Suck It Up" and vote for Romney.

I do not want Obama to win the election in 2012, but that does not mean I am voting for Mitt Romney. TokenLibertarianGirl (Julie Borowski) won't be voting for Romney either. She has a neat video here about the Republicans trying to woo the Ron Paul supporters.

I do not like Ron Paul, but what was done to him at the Republican convention was wrong. It highlights how bad the mechanism of the Republican party is, just like the Democratic party. I am not saying the two parties are the same; they are not. They are just steamroller political processes of different ideologies.

So if I do think the parties are different, why not Romney? Remember 2008? I had to hold my nose to vote for McCain. Now we have Romney whom couldn't beat McCain for the Republican nomination in 2008. How bad do you have to be if you can not do that?

Face it. It has been a while since we had a true Republican be the nominee of the Republican party. Time to jump ship and find a better candidate.



No comments:

Post a Comment