Sunday, September 9, 2012

Bottled Water Banned

This is unbelievable. The city of Concord Massachusetts has banned bottled water to save the environment. It seems all those bottles are bad for the environment.

WTF! I thought we were recycling!
The law is the result of the efforts of Jean Hill. After the passing of the law she said:
I can’t tell you how thrilled I am. It took three years to do this and now that it’s happened, I’m so relieved.
Relieved? Because this kept you up at night? It was so horrible that people had access to the most important substance after air to survive? Heaven forbid people buy their water in plastic bottles!

I do have to say that the concept of bottled water to the degree at which people purchase it is insanely stupid. Then again, there are a lot of stupid people out there. I am perfectly fine with tap water. But if you want bottled water, go for it.

Could this happen else where? Well, it has. A pro bottle-ban blog "ban the bottle" has stories on it about Universities banning bottled water.

Have the law makers forgotten the populous has the right to bear arms and many do?


No comments:

Post a Comment