Monday, August 6, 2012

Gabby Douglas, Go Gold!

I am not one for sports. Mostly they bore me. Politics tweaks me because it can be about issues and laws that affect me.

However, depending on a person's profession, subject matters' flow of opinion can matter. Even one that does not affect me does deserve notice.

Why? Mass opinion. Mass opinion can matter because mass opinion is part of politics. If mass opinion is broken than politics may be broken.

Hair? Really? 5723michael alerted me to the issue.
Nappy headed hoes. People are upset about her straightened hair?
I just simply gelled it back, put some clips it and put it in a bun. Are you kidding me? I just made history. And you're focusing on my hair?
Do a search. You will see most people are offended or discombobulated by comments about her hair. That means there is hope yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment